My sister Amie is one of the most fashionable people I know. Seriously, it gets a little annoying. I will show up at my parents house on a Saturday in yoga pants and she will be decked out looking like she just stepped off the pages of a magazine. Since she is so up on all things fashion I have asked her to collaborate with me for Amie's Fashion Finds (working title). Amie is going to channel her inner Rachel Zoe to style some ensembles and keep us up to date on the latest trends.
This first outfit is perfect for a fall casual date. Best part about most of the items below is how affordable they are. Everything but the clutch is under $75!!! We had to throw in one splurge item...A girl can dream.
1. Imitation Leather Bike Jacket / H&M/ $24.95
2. Double Spiked Necklace / Forever 21/ $6.90
3. Phillip Lim for Target® Shirt Dress -Floral Print/ Target/ $39.99
4. Crown Vintage Ivvy Bootie/ DSW/ $69.95
5. Parlance Clip Set/ Anthropologie/ $12
6. Leather Bracelet/ H&M/ $9.95
7. Pilot Clutch/ Rag & Bone/ $595
Post a Comment