I apologize...I am getting you Amie's Halloween fashion look a little late. Halloween is really great for the kiddos but it is exhausting for Mommy! Well better late than never....and I am loving this dress!!!
Here's an idea for an elegant way to dress up for Halloween. Go from sporting my little pony as a girl to rocking this beautiful horsey dress as a grown up fashionista. Also, all of the pieces paired with this dress will become instant go-to's to wear all the time with your current wardrobe. And, if you've never rocked the dark nails look, it's really the perfect week to try. Instead of going completely black, try this beautiful purple shade for your fingers and toes.
Note: This is really a look you can wear everyday, but using the "It's Halloween" excuse may give you the extra push to go ahead and splurge.
1. Cherie Scarf in Aria Alpaca Blend/ Theory/ $75.00
2. BCHARLEE/ Steve Madden/ $45.00
3. Mix No. 6 Baylee Pump/ DSW/ $49.95
4. Jami Printed Drop Waist Dress/ Club Monaco/ $198.50
5. Essie Nail Polish in Black Purple LUXEDO/ Salon Supply Store/ $5.25
6. DKNY Opaque Tights/ Belk/ $15.00
Post a Comment